May 26, 2014

OYGIF: Checking Out The School

We checked out the kids' new school. This is actually my old high school 20-some years ago, but now it houses both grade school and high school for the small population of kids in the place. 


I'm happy to see an old teacher of mine, who's now a principal and who was my English teacher back then. I don't know any of the other teachers anymore. But I'm hoping they're as good and as caring as my old ones. My eldest and second son will be studying here. 

This tree with orange flowers sure made my day. 


Linking this up to 

5 comments:

  1. How are the kids adjusting to the new place sis?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're okay sis, especially Simon. He loves running around and here he has so much space, he could run around all day, haha.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I think this was just a very young tree when I was still in high school, if it's the same tree. I've never seen it like this before.

      Delete
  3. Pretty tree!
    I hope your children love the school.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!