Mar 13, 2014

Thankful Thursday:New Shoes!

The delivery man dropped this off yesterday afternoon. I ordered this from Zalora the day before yesterday. It took them less than 48 hours to deliver it. Now, that's super fast delivery!

H2OCEAN Boone Dress Shoes and Scarlet Line Glitter Ballet Flats
The first pair of shoes was for Basti. I decided on formal shoes that he can use on his graduation day. The shoes are of very high quality and even hubby is impressed with the quality and the design. It's an H2OCEAN Boone Dress Shoes. It is made of synthetic leather, has chunked 1/2 inch heel and elasticized sides for optimum comfort. . 

The other pair is mine and I love it! It a Scarlet Line Glitter ballet flats. According to the Zalora website, it is made of "synthetic glitter upper, rounded cap toe and synthethic inner lining, midsole and outsole". It fits perfectly and is very comfortable. 

I was given a Zalora voucher and it's such an unexpected blessing. These unexpected blessings are what I'm thankful for today. God never fails to continue to shower me and my family with blessings. Even at the lowest moment, He is there, never failing to surprise me with His gifts, be it be gifts of love, gifts of material things, gifts of health, or gifts of opportunities. He is there. 

How about you? What are you thankful for today? Care to share?  

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yup sis, I wish I have more budget these days. Shopping online is addicting, haha.

      Delete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!