Mar 20, 2014

Simon the Cat

Kids have a way of changing their minds about things instantly and without any warning . Last Halloween, he wouldn't even look at this face mask that I bought for him. He's supposed to use this as part of his cat costume, but he didn't want to put it on. 


He found it again last February and was really delighted by it. He always puts it on since then and pretends he's a cat, jumping and climbing from one furniture to another while making those meow sounds. While I'm glad for the pretend play, I had to hide it again for next Halloween because he wouldn't take it off. I'm afraid if there might be toxins, because this is supposed to be worn for only an hour or so last Halloween. Kids are really so unpredictable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!