Mar 13, 2014

My Son's Prep Grad Pic

Guess what, it's Throwback Thursday! 
Posted this in my Facebook wall and posting this here as well.

digikit credits: Boys In Charge Pack

It seems like only yesterday when he graduated from preschool. Now, he's a almost a teenager and graduating from elementary school. He doesn't want to be hugged anymore and doesn't want me taking photos of him, but doesn't mind having his photos taken with friends. I have to remember to get him those cool music gifts that he wanted, specifically the guitar strings. He will be happy to be back strumming his guitar again this summer. Maybe jamming and relaxing with his cousins before he ventures to the unknown and exciting territory called high school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!