Mar 21, 2014

JS Prom

As a photographer, my brother always covers weddings and other special events. His business' Facebook page has been filled lately with photos of  teenagers in their Junior and Senior Prom attires. It's always refreshing to see happy young faces posing for camera in their formal dresses and suits. Girls look so radiant in their gowns and boys look so handsome in their tuxedos or suit. I remember when I was younger, during my own JS, I was so nervous because I don't know how to dance, even if they taught me. I swear I must have stepped  over on my partner's toes many times that night. I can't remember most of what happened that night, it was all a blur to me now. I do remember that I danced with my crush. That's something you don't forget at all, haha. Someone was actually dancing with a cigarette and accidentally burned a hole in his Barong Tagalog. Poor him. Unlike today, where you can find a lot of tuxedos and other kinds of suits in a site like this here, suits and Barong Tagalog in those days are expensive and hard to find especially if you live in the province. Anyway, I guess everything went okay for him when he came home because it's not his fault anyway. Reminiscing my JS Prom, huh? JS Prom really is a big day for teenagers and it's something everyone should experience at least once in their lifetime. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!