Mar 14, 2014

Hear The Music Kit

I found this really beautiful music digital scrapbook kit at My Memories Suite. It's called Hear The Music kit by Snackpackgu's Designs. Here's a collage  that I made of some of the embellishments that's included in the kit. The kit has 21 digital papers and 162 page elements. The collage below really does not do justice to the beauty and richness of this kit.


I think this perfect for music lovers out there. If you have a friend or a loved one who is always looking into willis music from musicians friend, you can try making a scrapbook, digital or otherwise, of that person's musical performances. I'm he or she would be thrilled. I am planning to use this kit for my kids' scrapbook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!