Feb 27, 2014

Wooden Musical Notes

“Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent” ― Victor Hugo

Wooden musical notes
I found this photo of wooden musical notes while I was looking for preschool photos of my eldest son. I'm going to make a small scrapbook for him, from when he was in preschool until now that he's in sixth grade and soon to graduate. I've almost forgotten we have this photo, which was taken a year or two ago. We found these wooden musical notes at the Las Pinas Bamboo Organ Museum, but I don't know if it's still there because the place was renovated last year. I have no doubt that musicians and artists would really want to have something like this displayed on their walls at home. 

 The bamboo pieces at the side reminds me of woodwind instruments, which reminded me that I need to find cool rico reeds discount online for a relative who's planning to buy a saxophone for his son. If I haven't found this photo I wouldn't have remembered. It's interesting that just because I keep posting so many things about my nephew and his music, some of my relatives thinks I'm already a music person who knows a lot about music, when in fact, everything I do know about music I got from Google and from nephew, lol. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!