Feb 21, 2014

Relaxing During Weekends in Videoke Bars

It's only Friday but here at home it feels like Saturday already. Everyone is home and we're all huddled in the living room, hubby watching TV and the kids drawing on their notebooks. It's a relaxed day, but I know I got so much to do online, with my transcripts and blog posts. 

While checking out my photos, I found this old one from my hubby's folder. It's a photo of a videoke bar where they had a birthday party last January 2013. Hubby sings and so he enjoys going to videoke bars with his officemates on Fridays. It's his way of relaxing after a week of hard work. 


The man in this photo (if you can call the image a photo) seems to be singing so intensely. This is what I call letting it all go. If this would be a real person, I can imagine him strumming a classic rogue acoustic guitar ra-090 at guitar center  while singing and really letting go. Filipinos are very fond of music and that is why singing in karaoke, videokes and whatever you want to call it is a favorite past time. There are a only few things more  relaxing than singing your heart out with and in front of a group of  friends. If you can't sing, then you can just enjoy the drinks. If you don't drink, then enjoy the food. If you're on a diet and don't sing and don't drink, then just enjoy the company. Going to a videoke bar with friends is a win-win situation for you and your social life.

I haven't been in a videoke bar for awhile. I guess I have to put this on my list of things to do. I want to be able to go with my hubby and the kids.

How's your day so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!