Feb 28, 2014

OYGIF: Tortilla Sandwich

This post is linked to Orange You Glad It's Friday

Orange You Glad It's Friday

This is my sister's first attempt at making her very own homemade tortilla. I can't believe she actually have the patience to knead and knead until she got the dough to the right consistency. Or maybe not so right, because it did not turn out soft. But it's okay, this was her first time. She almost perfected it in the subsequent tries. And we've been enjoying delicious tortilla sandwiches ever since, like this one below (her first) with tuna filling. 


I'm hungry and craving for this all of a sudden. Gotta grab something to eat. 
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Looked delicious until I read tuna filling --- but, I'm keeping an open mind. Hearty appetite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks delicious and beautiful too. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!