Feb 17, 2014

Ibanez S1XXV or Ibanez 2XXV?


When my nephew posted this on Facebook, Ibanez S1XXV or Ibanez 2XXV, I sought the help of Mr. G, because I didn't know exactly what it means, although the word Ibanez gave me a clue that it has something to do with music. I later confirmed that these are electric guitars. If I'm right, one is pink and the other one is green. Aside from that I have no idea what the difference in the specs are. I am musically challenged (lol) and I wouldn't even be able to tell if an exceptional godin bass guitars could also be an electric guitar or not. Still, I look forward to my nephew's updates on his music and band. I am very proud of him. How many times have I said that here? I can't count anymore. :) 

6 comments:

  1. The good thing is you are curious, when you're in doubt research and find the answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am musically challenged too although a guitar in pastel colors will totally work for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. me either don't know exactly what was that all about until you mentioned it is a kind of guitar name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ibañez reminds me of my classmate when I was in college. I am not really familiar with the different kinds of guitars though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on finding the musical instruments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would not have thought that word has to do with music or even guitars. I am probably not updated with music world. Sounds like a nice electric guitar. Good job to your nephew

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!