Feb 22, 2014

Guitar Knobs and Plugs

It's easy to play any musical instrument: all you have to do is touch the right key at the right time and the instrument will play itself. - Johann Sebastian Bach


This is my nephew's guitar. I guess this is an electric guitar with all the knobs and dials in it. I didn't know it could be this complicated, ha ha. I don't know where an amplifier like an ac30hwh at musicians friend plugs in  in this guitar or if it really does plug at all. I don't even know what an amplifier is. Basti's guitar is only a beginner guitar. I can't wait for summer, maybe I'll send him to my brother's house for the summer so he can learn from my nephew. This is a really great shot of the guitar. I think my nephew took this shot. He's not only a great guitarist but a budding photographer, too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!