Feb 26, 2014

Gardens of Time

G is for Gardens of Time

It is a hidden object game where you pass through different periods in time and different places in the world as you level up. I haven't been playing for a year now, but in 2012, I got addicted to this game. My computer hangs whenever I play it on Facebook so I stopped playing it for some time, until I discovered I can play it outside of Facebook. In the Playdom site.

What I like this game is:
1. That it's a hidden object game. Enough said. :)
2. Players can chat with each other.
(Players who have been playing for a long time are already friends in real life.)
3. You can win points through team effort. You get a prize by winning against another team. Members get points for helping, by buying, by going up another level. 
4. There are mini-games where you can get additonal points and things to add your collection.
 5. And you get to give and receive gifts. Ah the joy of giving!


And most of all, I can build my own virtual garden. 


See my garden within a garden? This is my favorite part of my garden. That's Cinderella with the broom. Do I sound silly enough?

If I have all the time in the world, I'd probably be playing still even now. But the reality of life is I have so many more important things to do than play games online. I would recommend this game to everyone, just please don't get addicted. It's a great way to unwind and de-stress but not great if it occupies too much of your time. Enjoy the game!

14 comments:

  1. A GAME I am not familiar with!
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hooked to farmville once. I think I Grew out of it :)

    PhenoMenon, ABC Wednesday Team
    http://throodalookingglass.com/2014/02/squirrel1/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seem to recall something like that but it was taking up so much of my time that I stopped playing. But it was fun for a while.

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like playing games, but it looks very nice !

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks very good and it needs a lot of perseverance and clever thinking to do, I presume!
    I play sudoku and am really hooked to this game. I also love doing cryptograms.
    Have a great weekend.
    Wil, ABCW Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh..that game i remember the time that i used and were compelled by my sister to play them too since she wants someone to accept her request...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the first time I've heard of this game, probably because I really don't play much. I'll check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i actually love playing computer games like this, however, it is something I gave up to make room for an income generating relaxation ( blogging), haha, and a more relaxing hobby, hiking. however, maybe, if I am already not working, and have lots of free time, i may opt to play 30 minutes-1 hour a day computer games, just to exercise my mind, since it helps stretch our brain cells too, if not overly used anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Truth of the matter is I've never experienced playing any game online. It must be fun, but this is something that has never piqued my interest no matter how popular it may have been :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh buti ka pa sis, nakakapagparticipate pas ABC, I haven't participated in a year now lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am into games Sis especially in the computer. It drive me nuts when I receive invitation to play games especially in my Facebook :-( I am glad that you like that games though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got hooked to games in FB before and it was hard to shake off. If I try this game again, I might fall into relapse. LOL :) It looks fun to play and the graphics are very nice. Too bad, I have to keep my promise and stay away from games.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha! This sounds fun to play but I don't think I still have time to play. The only game I play online is Candy Crush. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh am gee, I would love my own virtual garden too! and yes, the joy of giving is incomparable :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!