Feb 21, 2014

Art Friday: Flower Farm

Orange You Glad It's Friday

I can't believe it's Friday. The hours and days just flew by. I was anxious to see earlier what art projects the kids were supposed to bring home from school  today. But they left their art projects at school because they haven't dried out yet. I'll feature them some other time then. 

I found this oil and acrylic painting that my hubby worked on during an art workshop years ago. I love this painting. I love the colors and the thought and warm feeling that come with it. I would love to see a scene like this in real life.


Do you see hints of orange in this painting? I hope so. It's linked up to Orange You Glad It's Friday. If you don't see the orange hues, forgive me, but I do hope you enjoy this painting. 

And I hope you enjoy Friday, too. Have a great weekend ahead!

4 comments:

  1. A delightful and uplifting scene. Kudos to hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Idyllic and beautifully done♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/now-thank-we-all%E2%99%AA/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!