Jan 27, 2014

Where to Find Personalized Baby Blankets

When I saw this Manual Woodworks fleece baby blanket at the Personalize My Baby Blanket site, my heart skipped a beat. I knew I had to get this for my bestfriend's sister. You see, she announced her pregnancy on Facebook to all of her friends and family by using a photo of  Russian Matryoshka doll as her profile pic. I could never think of any other gift as perfect as this for her and her baby girl. I have to save for this and have to strategize on how to get this delivered to her. If I can't get this for the baby's baptismal, I'll get this for her on Christmas. My bestfriend's sister gave my kids most of the books that we are reading every night. I am super excited when I heard that she gave birth already first week of January.

As you may know by now, I love everything personalized. And so, I am happy to find this site specializing on personalized baby blankets. If you're looking for gifts for baby showers and christening, consider visiting this site, the PersonalizeMyBabyBlanket.com. Just take a look at some of the gift suggestions they're offering:





That monkey is so adorable! The Plush Monkey Magoo comes with a banana-shaped box with a personalized blanket in it.  And so does the Jo Jo Giraffe. I also put in my list the 100% cotton thermal receiving blanket because of their colors and because they look so clean and soft. 
If these photos are not enough to convince you that you should check out this site when looking for christening and baby shower gifts that are sure to bring delight to moms and dads out there, let me tell you more. 

Personalizing It Is Very Easy!
Once you've chosen the item you want, you will be directed to a screen where you can personalize the item you chose. Put in the name, choose the font and the thread color. You can also put in a gift message if you're going to give it as a gift. There's a preview window so you can check how it all looks like.  

Backed by Popular Brands 
Personalize My Baby Blanket offers blankets for swaddling, for bathing, for bedding and for other purposes. If you're brand-conscious, that's no problem. There are around 47 trusted and popular brands to choose from, Aiden+Anais, for example. 


Site Navigation
It's easy to find what you want as blankets are sorted out by gender, by use, by fabric, by color and print, and there's even a special category on baby shower gift ideas to help you decide faster on the best gift.  There are also neutral baby blankets for expecting moms and dads who likes surprises when it comes to the gender of their child. You can also choose organic and handmade items instead of the branded ones. And very, important you can choose by price.
I specifically love how it is sorted by fabric. There's cotton, Pima cotton, organic, fleece, muslin cotton, plus, bamboo, chenille, knit, flannel, velour and minky which are perfect for baby's sensitive skin. 


Shipping
One thing good about this site is that they have flat rate of $5 for shipping and free shipping for orders above $50. Yup, savings again. As of now, they ship only to US and Canada. I do hope they would ship worldwide. 

Really, if I'm going to choose only three from their selections, I would have a hard time. Good thing, I have set my heart on that Russian Matryoshka doll blanket. I love their selection of baby girl blankets. All that pink cuteness is enough to make my heart melt. 


They also offer a great selection on baby boy blankets, though I love the girls selection more. You can't blame me, I've had enough of boys, haha.  



So, do you have friends or family who have babies? Visit out this site if you do. I truly had a fun time browsing their site for the items I'm going to put on my collages. There are so much much more to choose from, I almost got a headache, hahaha. If you can't decide because there's just way too many great things to see, then just give the moms and dads gift certificates. I'm sure they'll appreciate that, too! 

Have a great time shopping, everyone!

18 comments:

  1. Personalized baby stuff are always nice especially for first babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their products! So cute and perfect as gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby and children stuffs should be personalized as much as possible for bonding purposes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baby and children stuffs should be personalized for bonding purposes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. personalized baby essentials are what we mothers always look for, nice blankets, great as gifts

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are absolutely right, those blankets are just so adorable to give out for babies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww those are really cute! My sister might want to check this out for her baby girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this! Well, I love anything that can be personalized. teehee. This is great idea for baby showers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love to give personalized gifts for babies and kids too, i find them always cute

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are cute and looks soft personalized blankets. I never have any of those when my kids were little.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I still have the personalized stuff that my kids got when they were babies.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Personalization on any gift makes every recipient feel that the present is very well thought of.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always love this gifting that's personalized! It's a brilliant idea to make the recipient feel even more special and loved.

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my, those are great gifts for babies! I am often requested to be a Godmother and I have difficulty thinking of a gift each time! I always end up giving something I am not fully happy about- I think you just gave me the perfect idea! :) thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  15. awww...those are cute! Thanks for sharing. I might get one for my friend who just gave birth recently.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Everything personalized is really an ideal gift. It make you feel more special.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, these are lovely blankets. I would love to have one or two of these.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aw! They are soooo cute! It would be nice to receive a blanket with your name on it, whether you are a baby or adult.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!