Jan 18, 2014

OYGIF #73: The Orange Insect

Orange You Glad It's Friday

The kids and I found this tiny insect in our aloe vera pots. We don't know what it's called but I know I've seen a lot of this during my childhood.


I think this insect is so beautiful. It's orange and black and underneath, it has black and white stripes. Truly an amazing creature.

I made a little GIF of the photos I took. Hope you enjoy it. 

I haven't been blogging for days because of work and making two posts (one is on my other blog) about this insect is truly therapeutic.

 Have a great weekend, everyone! 

By the way, have you checked on PICMONKEY,
 the online photo editing tool? 
I am using it at this blog and that's what I used for my header above (it's transparent by the way) and for the collages on my posts, aside from MyMemories Suites. 
If you want to try it, CLICK HERE.
You get a day of Premium free and I get a week for every three who sign up. 
Thanks a bunch!

8 comments:

  1. Hi! Nice captures. Your last photo is very interesting. Thanks for sharing. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is certainly a beautiful insect, with its beautiful coloring and patterns. I don't believe I've seen them in Texas. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful stop motion, exquisite beauty in these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool capture...Hope your weekend is a good one♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/vegas-windows/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know what that little beetle is either. Your pictures are excellent though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice capture. It looks that insect is moving in front of me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shots! I don't think I've seen this bug before.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are pretty shots sis, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!