Dec 2, 2013

Origami Book

I found this Origami book at the National Bookstore at SM City Sucat. Sam had been asking me if we can do some origami and finding this book is just perfect timing. And it only cost 59 pesos (roughly $1.50).


It has detailed easy-to-follow instructions inside, papers to fold and stickers. I love that it has the stickers and the kid love the stickers, too.


The kids got to work and they eventually came up with these after a few minutes. The yellow one is a fox and the second one is a rooster. Simon put all of those circular stickers in there.


If you're looking for a gift for kids, I recommend this origami book. It's very inexpensive, instructions are easy to follow, have papers in it already, and it has stickers too. It's a complete set. The whole family can enjoy making origami with this set. 

2 comments:

  1. I am very interested on this one sis since my daughter love tinkering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a neat and very nice art book for kids who loves arts and crafts. I remember that my daughter has an origami book too. I'm not sure where it is now but she used to love those folded papers and how she would give me flowers out of origami patterns. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!