Dec 28, 2013

Finding Baby Steelers Clothing Online

I came across this baby photo of Simon while I was looking for a photo of Sam wearing a body suit that was given to him by his godfather when a few Christmases back. His godfather or 'ninong', as we call them in Tagalog gave him three types of bodysuits, a baseball fan bodysuit, a football-themed bodysuit and soccer-themed bodysuit. The baseball-themed bodysuit is the one Simon's wearing above. He got it as a hand-me-down from Sam. It was still in good quality. We lost the cap however. 

Anyway, this Ninong was a former boss who's really dear to me, because he's a kind and generous soul and had helped me a lot so many times at work. He reminds me of my father, actually, in his passion for life and work and in his love for wife and family. I think he's based in the US now and I know that he has a baby boy who is as adorable as my Simon. I don't know if he lives in Pittsburgh, I have to check again on his Facebook. But if he does live in Pittsburgh and if he's a Steelers fan, I'm sure he would have checked on http://www.babyfans.com/baby-steelers.aspx by now to order Steeler baby clothing, because I know he's a football fan. Finding Steelers bodysuits, bibs, and other infant gears and clothing is so easy at BabyFans.com. They have good quality clothing and durable materials that can withstand time and wash, and  can be handed down to future siblings, just like I did with ours in the photo above. 

I love receiving gifts of any kind. Baby and boys clothing are certainly much appreciated. I have three boys so they usually are handed down from one boy to other, especially the good quality ones. Sometimes, we even manage to donate them to the survivors of typhoons and such because they still look brand new. Baby clothes and kids clothing I think are perfect gifts.

13 comments:

  1. Pittsburgh ba ikamo sis, mavisit nga hehehe. Simon is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked on Facebook again, California pala sis, hehe. So far away. :)

      Delete
  2. baby clothes are really cute, i gave away the baby clothes of my sons decades ago, most of them were gifts too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to hold as much as I could, Ms. Joy, for sentimental reasons. But then, when my third baby came about and I said I won't have another boy again, and when I can sense that they'll be appreciated and put to good use, I give them away.

      Delete
  3. my kids are almost all grown-ups so i rarely browse the net for baby clothing, however, late last month i was invited to a christening and you can imagine how i rummaged the stores for baby clothes, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It must have been fun remembering old times while rummaging, sis Kim.

      Delete
  4. He looks cool in his steelers shirt top.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Franc. He's five years old now and quite a handful.

      Delete
  5. I must agree, good quality clothing last very long. I usually shiops out my kids clothing to my nephews and nieces na maliliit kasi they look bago pa naman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My kids also get clothes from their cousins who are a lot older. Between the gifts every Christmases and birthdays, the clothes from older cousins, we rarely buy clothes anymore.

      Delete
  6. finding great baby gifts is one thing i love to do, turns out every gifts i gave is something they would like.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quality is always, always important and it's always wise to invest to something of good quality that will truly last, than of the latter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh sweet he is so adorable. I have 3 boys too and I do the same. I handed down clothes from the older sib down to the younger one. My friend who has 2 boys also gave me a lot of used clothes from her kids

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!