Dec 18, 2013

December 28th Weddings

My brother who is a photographer said that there are many couples tying the knot on December 28th. He and his team are fully booked that day. I wonder why there's so many couples who chose this date. I've read in a Feng Shui website that December 28th is generally an auspicious date for weddings. Maybe that is the reason why. One of my brother's friend it's because it's Los Inocentes Day celebrated much like April Fool's Day, and that there are many wedding ceremonies happening during that day, too. Whatever the reason is, I wish all the couples a blessed and happy marriage. I am looking forward to seeing my brother's albums on weddings on December 28th. Boasting aside, he takes really good photos. I like his perspectives on wedding rings, any kind, whether it's mens platinum wedding bands or the regular gold wedding rings. You can check out his work at weddingprojectsdotcom. 

11 comments:

  1. Wow. I never knew this.. I should look more into feng shui again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right. It seems that it has something to do also with yours and your partner's birthdate, zodiac sign, etc.

      Delete
  2. Wow may photographer ka palang kapatid sis, that must be real nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes sis, he's at theweddingprojects.com.

      Delete
  3. oh i have seen many new couples who are now very busy on their special events.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't know December 28 was such a special date.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is something new I learned today sis. I didn't know the importance of Dec. 28 aside from the Ninos Innocentes. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, I made a typo error. Yes, that Ninos Inocentes, not Los Inocentes. My bad. :)

      Delete
  6. it is a special date, we would not be able to attend my cousin's wedding on the 28th because my husband is one of the major sponsors in his nephew's wedding, two kin weddings - same date, same time lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, like what they say, you're so in demand, lol.

      Delete
  7. Sounds a great date for weddings. I love looking at wedding photos, I bet your brother is so good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!