Dec 7, 2013

Christmas Tree Number 3: At SM City Sucat

I have posted about simple and recycled Christmas trees in my previous post. Now, let me give you a glimpse of the Christmas tree in our nearest hangout place, SM City in Sucat. This one looks very festive, indeed.


And since I have started this already, I am going to post pictures of Christmas trees every now and then, to keep the spirit of Christmas alive in this blog. I have this inspiration from a blog post I read and I forgot whose it is, but it's a pretty neat idea, so why not? 

5 comments:

  1. it's so pretty! i haven't put up my tree yet.. yaikkks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a huge Christmas tree and pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice Christmas tree. So colorful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice of you to post several Christmas Tree. It makes us more excited with Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, such a lovely and massive Christmas Tree. I find the climbing Santa (or elves?!?) so cute. Are those climbing cuties mechanical sis?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!