Nov 29, 2013

Tape Echo

I'm learning a lot from my nephew when it comes to musical instruments. It seems that music is such  a complicated thing. There are more to it than strumming guitars or beating on those drums. There are such things as amplifiers,compressors, sustainers and things like delays, echoes and reverbs. My nephew is checking on tape echo. He said that musicians use this for looping, echoing and other things I can't understand anymore (nosebleed). Found some images of fulltone tube tape echo at musicians friend but I guess I wouldn't really know what it does until I've seen it in action. I heard that many musicians are using this and are in demand. I am glad I am learning about these things. At least I would have something to share with my son who has his own guitar.

3 comments:

  1. I agree, there are so many things to learn in music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My nephew is learning to play the guitar and it's not that easy, at least not for me when he tries to show me something. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like music fun in your place sis. Looks like you have a talented nephew there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!