Oct 26, 2013

The Wounded Child and The Witch


I call this little boy The Wounded Child. He's not really wounded. That was his make-up/prosthetics last year during Sam's school Halloween event. Yikes, right?


And this is Sam with The Witch at the SM store. This is in 2011, I guess.


These two are examples of a Halloween look where don't have to spend a lot. Just a little bit of make-up, a messy hair and black shirt and you're good to go. The first photo is a little bit complicated but everything can be learned with the all the self-help tools and resources we see on the Internet.

I thought of posting these photos now, since it's Halloween and I have brand new Halloween photos again. Today is Simon and Sam's 2013 Halloween party at school.  I'll post photos of that soon and some other trick or treat activities.

3 comments:

  1. Great pics! You can also do a "tianak" look; uling at white cloth (as diaper) lang ayos na! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have an old photo of that but I couldn't find it. We say a toddler in a stroller a few years ago, dressed only diapers and with a face made up like a tianak and complete with horns and all. I was got irritated and almost talked with the parents though because the baby was wearing diapers only in SM, which is a very cold place at that time. Poor baby.

      Delete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!