Oct 27, 2013

A Wish List For Hubby

 If I have wish list for Christmas, I also have a wish list for hubby. This is a list of things I know my hardworking hubby would love to get for Christmas.

1. High Quality Charcoal Pencils 
As some of you already know, my hubby loves to paint. His medium is charcoal. He goes online to look for new approach in charcoal painting and browse through galleries of famous charcoal painters. He often wonders what kind of pencil these artists are using as their painting appears more vivid and more alive than his sometimes. It could be that it has something to do with the technique, or the skill, but it could also be with the type of materials use. I hope he'll get high quality charcoal pencils this Christmas. 

2. A Watch 
My husband is not into jewelry that much but he's really into accessories like bracelets and watches. I'm sure he would love to have a new watch to replace the one he has for years. Right now, he's wearing a watch that a friend gave him as pasalubong in one of his trips to Singapore. Hubby likes expensive watches. Who doesn't? They look good on him. I found a watch much like the one on the photo below, that he would surely love. It looks so much like the Titanium watch he lost a decade ago. 



3. Remote Control for the Wii
He could buy this on his own but somehow it was never a priority. He always forget to replace that old one that mysteriously got wet and was never fixed. He and the kids love to play Wii games and they haven't played for months. It would surely brighten his Christmas day when he opens the box and find this. 

4. Drawing Table Or Easel 
He does not have a drawing table nor an easel. He uses whatever table he can find at home. He wants something that is positioned a little bit upright, so his arms wouldn't tire after a few hours. 

Image courtesy of smokedsalmon/ FreeDigitalPhotos.net
5. A Gym Membership
I'm sure he'd love a gym membership. He loves to stay in shape. He just exercises at home and runs sometimes. He is health conscious and I love that about him. He knows he's family has a history of high blood and he's really taking pains to minimize the chances of him being at risk. I better check a gym near our place and see about membership. 

So that is my wish list for hubby. All attainable except for the watch. I would have to save for a long time for that one. If you check out the website, you'll see the price, and if you convert that to peso, you'll know what I mean. Good luck to me. :D

4 comments:

  1. Mahal ba ang membership sa gym dyan sis? My daughter would love to have an easel, you just gave me an idea on what to get for her this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't yet with the gym here in the neighborhood, sis, pero sa mga sikat, I guess so. It's something that he can get on his own if he really wants to, but you know, he has other priorities and budget is tight , hehe. :)

      the easel would be a great gift for your young artist. I'm sure both of the kiddos would love one. :)

      Delete
  2. Those are lovely items. 3, 4, and 5 are the best. Staying fit while having fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!