Sep 1, 2013

The Doctor's Clinic

Last month, I took my nephew to my kids' pediatrician for a check-up. He had been coughing badly and needed medicine for his cough. His mother suffered a stroke and we took him in for a couple of weeks. We were waiting patiently for our turn when I noticed that the clinic had been repainted and renovated. Gone was the Dora the Explorer wall painting and the giraffes and the monkeys swinging on a vine. My kids would be disappointed when they visit the doctor's clinic in the future.


I actually like the new look. The wall is easier on the eye and there's a photo of a koi on the wall. The records cabinet is old though and could use some makeover but it looks just right in that setting. I love looking out the window, out to the bakery across the street. The street is empty as this was taken early morning, but at around 11:00, there'd be lots of jeepneys passing through that street.  

We went home riding a yellow pedicab (a form of rickshaw). My nephew was diagnosed with bronchitis, prescribed some meds and is fully recovered now. So is his mother. Thanking God for the gift of healing.

This is just a glimpse of my everyday life, shared 

8 comments:

  1. Great pics Mai! Glad to hear that your nephew and his mom are ok now.

    Thanks for sharing on OYGIF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks much more restful and relaxing for sick children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe your nephew's doctor may be watching "Home & Garden Television," LOL! Glad to hear that the healing power of God took care of your nephew and sister's illness. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe your nephew's doctor has been watching "Home & Garden Television," LOL! Glad to hear that the healing power of God took care of your nephew's and sister's illness. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, God is good and we are grateful for healing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice pics; luv the framed kois


    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm happy to hear everyone is on the mend! It looks all grown-up for a pediatricians.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!