Aug 31, 2013

Wholesale Costume Jewelry

My sister is starting a new hobby. She's crocheting and knitting now. I am green with envy that she still  has time to start a new hobby. I used to have hobbies , until I couldn't find the time for them anymore. I used to  cross-stitch. Now, I can't anymore because of my eyesight. I also used to make fashion jewelry and accessories -- trinkets, bracelets, earrings and necklaces. Those were the times when fashion jewelry and accessories were starting to be the in thing and  nobody's making them here that much. I've managed to sell a few. I stopped when, suddenly, out of the  blue, the market got flooded with fashion accessories imported from other countries and anyone can buy them at a very low price.

I still have the tools and some leftover materials for making fashion accessories. My interest was rekindled because of my sister's new hobby. I have more time now that the kids are older and are in school most of the day. I looked online for inspiration and, just in time, I found a link for wholesale costume jewelry. I was looking for a site where I could buy some more materials, but I love this site anyway, although what they have are already made costume jewelry. My heart skipped at the possibility of not creating but buying in bulk and selling instead. They offer a huge variety of  jewelry and other fashion accessories at a low price, AND they have international shipping. The section that I love the most in that website is the teen and jewelry section. They absolutely have cute stuff there (like a Mickey Mouse Charm bracelet).

I am still looking for a site for the materials. That site I found only offers tags and cards. I could go to the stores in Quiapo, but I really hate to travel that far. Best way is to  order them online.  I am hoping that I will really be able to start again this not-so-new hobby.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could knit but cant hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me, too, sis! it's complicated, lolz , and expensive too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!