Aug 27, 2013

Dark, Dim Day

This post is supposed to be for the D of ABC Wednesday but I got so busy that I forgot to post. And they will be on the letter G already tomorrow. I guess I just have to catch up with my ABC posts. Anyway, I wanted to share these photos taken weeks ago, when the sun came out but couldn't shine. These were taken early morning, around 8:00 to 9:00 when it should have been hot already. I can't imagine living in a world like this, dark and dim -- although that's what we'd been having the past few days with two storms coming in one after the other.  



Everyday, when I wake up, I pray for sunshine. I pray that if it's going to rain, make it rain just a little bit. I pray for all children (including mine) to be warm and comfortable in their homes and moms like me to be worry-free. Hope you could join me in my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!