Jul 10, 2013

Z is for Zinnias


I missed the Y's last week. But I sure won't miss the last letter for this edition of ABC Wednesday. It has been fun reading blogs who participated in this edition. Thanks to all the participants and to the team members of ABC Wednesday for always dropping by.

I was supposed to write about Yoga and Zumba, because hubby tried both of them in the past few months. I tried joining him during zumba time but after a few minutes, I felt my my back aching a bit. So, no, that is not for someone like me who have a slipped disk. Since I don't have any photos of him exercising, I'll just leave you with this photo of beautiful, sturdy flowers -- the zinnias. 

photo edited at picmonkey :)

Enjoy the rest of the week, everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Zinnias work well too !!

    PhenoMenon,ABCW Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. The zinnias are very beautiful. Carver, ABC Wed. Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter's Zumba class was unexpectedly yesterday - low attendance!

    ROG, ABCW

    ReplyDelete
  4. NIce back-up plan for Z. I'm more of a yoga than a Zumba person myself. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely patch of zinnias!
    All those wonderful colors!
    Lea
    Lea's Menagerie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!