Jul 10, 2013

Biometric Time Clocks

More than ten years ago, I worked for a very small company as a document coder. Information Technology is not yet at its peak. And yet, this very small company was able to come up with their very first  biometric time clocks. This fingerprint technology was I think the first here in our country and I'm proud to say I was one of the first people who experienced timing in with that technology. Later on, after I moved out of that company, the company continued to grow and I heard they become a contractor for the NBI's to process the NBI clearances for some time. Biometric time clocks are easy to use and great for companies, because it lessens the possibility of employees punching in and out for their co-employees.

3 comments:

  1. I remember when I was doing my paper works there, daming ek ek and che che bureche. It seems that it's getting easier these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This reminds me to submit my application which I keep on stalling, hayyy..

      Delete
  2. this is what they use in sea world too for members, no ID checks nor membership card checks anymore, just the biometric time clock.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!