Jul 17, 2013

A is for Artscow

Welcome all ABC Wednesday Participants!!!

 

I love scrapbooking, digitally or old-school cut-and-paste. I love preserving memories. And, I have recently discovered that aside from sharing my digiscraps with families and friends online, I can also print them and turn them into photo books! Oh, what joy to finally see those digiscraps in print. 

Digikit elements used: armina_memory keeper by arminadesigns.com
That is why A is for Artscow. I have already three photo books printed out by them. For all of these three, I only paid shipping. Every new member gets credits and I used my photobook credits to print out these photo books. They are unbelievably generous with credits. I have so many credits for other items that had expired because I was not able to use them. They are generous with discounts and special occassions pomotions, too.

When it comes to quality, as long as your uploaded photos are in high resolution and good quality, you can expect a rich, high-quality photo. I noticed that there's a warning every time I choose a photo that is not of good quality. I ignored those warnings on my first order and so I was a little bit disappointed with my Summer 2012 photo book. It was first time and I was just trying things out. Anyway, on my second and third photo books, the colors were amazing.

If you're looking for a personalized gift item, why not try Artscow. They have personalized key chains, umbrellas, watches, photo books, mouse pads, shirts, mugs, and of course, photo printing.

You can sign up here in this link and for every sign-up, I get extra photo credits for my digiscrapping happy self. :)


Happy Wednesday everyone! 
Keep making good memories! And be safe wherever you are in the world!

13 comments:

  1. Sounds like a useful company. Carver, ABC Wed. Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the link - I like the bags they can make! Now who to get one for?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really interesting concepts/
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like something I might like to try!

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried making a photobook, I think I should start doing that instead of ordering prints.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your photos would all look good on photo books, sis. I gave one to my mom and it's something she carries around to show to friends. :)

      Delete
  6. Great for scrapbooking fans!

    Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the link. I always make scrapbooks about the holidays and of my children when they were still little.
    Thanks for your visit and comment. Have a great week.
    Wil, ABCW Team

    ReplyDelete
  8. have made a couple of photobooks for grandparents in the past.. but not recently.. though i am checking out some digiscrapping software
    thanks for introducing me to this company

    ReplyDelete
  9. My wife loves scrapbooking. I will have to check out Artscow.
    An Arkies Musings

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have made photobooks for bday presents and people love them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been hearing about Artscow and I think it's worth to give it a try. :)
    Sis ayaw mag appear sa Feedjit mo tong post na ito, so I just commented here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!