Jun 24, 2013

Potentilla Room Diffuser

 

A few weeks ago, I ordered a bottle of Potentilla Room Diffuser online. I was meaning to order one for months but I keep forgetting and there are way too many things on my to-buy list for the kids to squeeze in the Potentilla for myself. I have heard and read great reviews about their scents. I decided to finally buy and try it out to see if indeed those reviews are true. Plus, I took advantage of the free shipping. 


 I bought the Pink Grapefruit scent, 60 ml, for only P299 or roughly $7. It's supposed to stay fragrant for 30 days. And it includes 4 wooden diffuser reeds. I forgot that I'm not a fruity-scent person, so I was quite overwhelmed with the fragrance at first. The scent traveled from the sala downstairs and to the rooms upstairs and sister came down the stairs with a smile on her face. Which is something, because she's not an easy person to please and impress (peace, sister). The scent grew on me and even with the kids, and it's relaxing and calming. 

It was delivered on a Saturday with the house next door being painted and I can't tell you enough how relieved I am to have this Potentilla diffuser beside me on that particular day. The bottle is just 60ml but I managed to give some portion of the liquid to Mama Tess (my kids' favorite person) who really love the smell and some to my in-laws. Plus, I had the four diffuser reeds distributed around the house -- one in the kitchen, one in the bathroom, one in near stairs leading to the room upstairs and one in the sala.

The pink grapefruit scent may not be the variant that some people would like, but it really depends on your preference. The house really smells clean with it. I will try to buy the sampler sets next time so I can pick which one really is for me and the kids. They have also Thai Spa, Fresh Cut Grass, Tea Party,Ginger Green, and White Antibes. We love our Potentilla Room Diffuser!

*This is not a sponsored post. I just really love the product. Visit them at their website  or at Facebook to know more.

9 comments:

  1. I can almost smell it. Have a fabulous week!

    Liz (mlc)
    Liz (yacb)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a thoughtful persos sis, you never fail to impress me with your generosity and kindness. I'll have a migraine with that paint smell if I were you, glad you got the diffuser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the smells, I must try to Potentilla!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love when the house smells good. We live near the beach and there are wild roses all over the place. Often the breeze blows those scents inside and it's so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look wonderful ~ a treat for you and your family ~ Great post for Monday Mellow ^_^

    Thanks for visiting .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard about Potentilla must be a very special scent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the first time I have heard of Potentilla. I also use diffusers at home but using vanilla and lavender scents for a relaxing scent and atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have not heard of this brand but I do love the clean smell of citrus -- lemon or grapefruit. Thank you for sharing -- now I am off to learn more about Potentilla! Happy Week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. it looks cool, and i love fruity smell, i use apple scent at home and i love it since it seems we always have fresh apple. i will look into this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!