Attention, Manila Moms! Do you want to create and launch a successful online business? Or do you already have your own online shop or store? Do you want to strengthen and elevate your business's brand and online positioning?
Yes? Yes? Yes? Then, this workshop is for you! Mark your calendar on July 27th, 2013.
- Why WAHMs are built to succeed online : The truths (and research) behind why moms are wired to create businesses for themselves online
- Business planning for WAHMeo's : Business planning that marries your lifestyle to your business
- Tools of the trade : Taxes, Business registration, and the other "nitty gritties" of running an online business
- Branding and your business : Finding the sweet spot between what you're great at and what will make people buy from you!
- How to setup your own Wordpress ecommerce store : Wordpress is the king of all platforms (in our opinion).
Martine De Luna: Director of The WAHMderful Life, an inspirational business suite comprising a blog and live training events for work-at-home mothers; author of DaintyMom.com, Best Home and Parenting Blog at the 2011 Philippine Blog Awards; runs Martinedeluna.com, a boutique consulting service.
Ginger Palma Arboleda: Graduated MA in Communications Major in Integrated Marketing Communications from the University of Asia and the Pacific; former account executive for popular advertising agencies, Chinese food franchise store Managing Director, universal bank's Product Manager and a Product Development Manager. Now, a Mompreneur handling her own business, Manila Workshops and professional blogger for ManilaReviews.com, ManilaFitness.com and MommyGinger.com.
Fitz Gerard Villafuerte: Author of Ready To Be Rich (www.fitzvillafuerte.com), the Best Business and Finance Blog -- Philippine Blog Awards; entrepreneur, owns and manages an online store Blogger shirts (www.bloggershirts.com) and microjob marketplace, 199Jobs (www.199jobs.com).
Marge Aberasturi: Self-made, online entrepreneur and veteran work-at-home mom; owner of virtual assistance business, VA Support Pro, a comprehensive business solutions boutique.
Jayme Gatbonton: Transformational trainor, NLP facilitator, college educator, and WordPressWeb developer; Chief Inspiration Officer of Optimommy, a business that seeks to empower moms to become intentional parents and happier women; Blogs at Optimommy.com.
Teresa Rufino: Owner and proprietor of Babies to Toddlers.com, an online boutique featuring rare finds for infants to preschoolers
Catherine Uy Dy: Owner of popular Bebe Chic line of stylish diaper bags, the Milk Wear brand of baby apparel, and the owner of Chubby Cheeks Baby.