Jun 22, 2013

Lazy Saturday

Today, we were supposed to go to a dental appointment with the kids. But we cancelled it. I'm having back pains again and I wouldn't want to increase the risk of aggravating my condition by going out and commuting. It's going to be a lazy Saturday for us, with the kids watching their favorite movies, hubby cooking his specialty (spaghetti) and me working on my transcription when I'm up to it. 

It's supposed to be a busy weekend with all sorts of household activities lined up -- dentist's appointment, laundry, dishes, and more importantly, house cleaning. I'd been spring-cleaning since January and not yet done until now. I don't know if I'll ever get done. I'm just glad that there are no more rats in the house or else that would be something that I'd be worrying about right now. I was about to use pest control chemicals in the house, but good thing, the two rats who had been visiting us died because of the poison trap I set up last week. Our house is now rat-free.

The laundry and the house cleaning would have to wait. The household tasks are overwhelming me during weekends. During the weekdays, it is not so bad because I have someone who helps me.

For now, since it's a lazy Saturday, we'll just try to enjoy this day with some quality time with the kids. How about you? How's your weekend so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!