Jun 20, 2013

Dalandan for Me

Orange You Glad It's Friday

I was not feeling well last week due to colds. I was surprised to find these dalandan or Philippine oranges on the dining table.


Hubby said he bought them for me. When he and the kids went to my in-laws and I was all alone in the house, I juiced them and drank to my heart's content.When he came home, he was asking about them. Turns out, he wants some of them for himself because he's not feeling well, too. Poor hubby, I didn't even notice. He had to wait till the next morning to buy some again.

9 comments:

  1. These are interesting. Do they have green skins? Hope both you and hubby are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Ida. The skin of the dalandan is green. We're feeling much better now. Thanks so much!

      Delete
  2. Yum! I love dalandan juice. Hope you're feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The oranges look delicious and your photographic montage is great. I'm sorry to hear that you and your husband are ill, but hope you feel better soon. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! Nothing is more refreshing than squeezing your own drink. Next time, leave something for hubby. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!