Jun 26, 2013

Baby Bedding At New Arrival Inc.

My mother will be visiting us this July. Her main purpose in coming to Manila is not to see us, but to be by my sister-in-law's side when SIL gives birth. Yes, we will have a new addition to the family! We are truly excited because the youngest grandchild in our family is Simon who's now four. It's about time we have a new star in the family who will be the center of attention during family gatherings and meet-ups. 

The arrival of the new baby prompted me to check on the boys' baby clothes. There still some that looks brand new that the new baby could use. I would have to let go of all the others, because they're not in good condition anymore. We would have to scout baby bedding and look for a sturdy crib though. We have none of those anymore. Most probably, the mom-to-be, my SIL will source locally but I can't help but look online. I'm sure my brother looked online, too. We are too involved in the online world to do otherwise. 

I found this website that is based in the US that really makes sourcing for baby bedding a pleasurable experience. Of course, I won't be able to buy from them because I'm not the one who's going to have a baby anyway. But friends in the US would also love this site, I'm sure. If you're in the US and are about to have a baby, why not drop by New Arrivals Inc? New Arrivals Inc. has a wide selection of baby bedding that all parents would love. The designs are Pinterest-perfect (if you know what I mean, lol), both stylish and pleasing to the eyes of adults and kids alike. They also have wall letters for the baby room wall and other decors to accessorize your kids' rooms. What I love most about this store is that you can customize your baby's bedding.  You can choose by prize, by monograms, put in your child's initial and choose from a lot of other options. Shopping for bedding, wall decors and accessories for your kids' room is easy as 1-2-3 at New Arrivals Inc.


2 comments:

  1. oh wow, best wishes to your SIL, hope she gives birth smoothly, and I believe that would be another joyful moment for the whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats in advance to your SIL and to your entire family, Mai. May she have a safe delivery. Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!