Jun 4, 2013

At KFC After Checkups

Now, this is a sign I wouldn't want to ignore, especially while in a restaurant and carrying my tray of food. 

My son's always excited to go to the doctor more so because he knows we'll go to KFC afterwards before we head home. He loves KFC chicken.  KFC's just across the hospital.

And before we head home, we always buy my sister something from KFC. 


Note: Taken at KFC after my son's monthly checkup, with my ever reliable Nokia phone (which take better photos than my digicam, by the way).

9 comments:

  1. i pay more attention to this warning sign nowadays.:p my favorite comfort after a trip to the doctor was pancakes at Pancake House...meron sa ground floor ng hospital.:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wet floor is even a familiar sign in supermarkets! Always wise to take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, after checking deserves an award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the little man is in good shape sis, kakaworry ang health ng mga bata.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the little man is in good shape now sis. I miss eating KFC-Phil. style, iba kasi dito eh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea,we need to be on the look-out for those signs. I hope your son has a good dr report.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm it appears like your website ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so
    I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your
    blog. I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new
    to the whole thing. Do you have any helpful hints for novice blog writers?
    I'd certainly appreciate it.

    Here is my web site ... kfc coleslaw recipe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!