May 20, 2013

Low on Disk Space


My C: drive is already full. I opened my My Memories Suite software and it won't load because there's not enough space. I had to move all the photos to another drive. The funny thing is even with all the photos moved, there is still not much space. I had deleted all of the apps that I'm not using that much. I hope it wouldn't have to come to the point where I have to reformat the hard disk. I remember when I still don't know how to reformat hard drive, I was so stressed and it was such a long process for me. Was not able to work for so a couple of days because I had to reinstall all the softwares. I did not have a good plan back then. Now, I know better. Formatting the hard drive should be my last recourse this time. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!