May 30, 2013

Collecting Coins


Collecting coins is one of the hobbies I had always wanted to pursue, but didn't have the time for and did not have the resources to. My mother and father used to have this coin collection in their drawer that I'd sneaked a peek when I was a child. I wonder if that collection is still with them. In the past, it's kind of hard to collect coins, especially when you don't travel a lot. I think my father just asks for coins from friends and relatives who were working abroad. Now, with the Internet, it's easier to collect coins with websites like www.goldeneaglecoin.com which houses a large collection of coins and notes from all over the world. If you would like to actively pursue coin collecting I would suggest to visit this website to know more. They even have a section on ancient coins and notes which I find really interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!