Apr 10, 2013

Mugs and Me

My sister asked me a few months ago to look for a mug with cover for her at a local department store. I couldn't find any with cover, but I found these mugs on display. Decided to take a quick shot, and yes, I've been saving this for the M edition of ABC Wednesday and for Wednesday Whites.:D



M stands for Mai (my name), and mouse (another constant companion during early morning work), and MaiThankfulHeart (my kiddie/family blog). And of course, M is for Misty Allen, who's the fabulous designer of the kit I used for my header and blog design and also for the elements of the collage you see above. 

Happy Wednesday to ABC Wednesday and Wednesday Whites participants!

8 comments:

  1. a MULTITUDE of MUGS, MAI!
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some mugs that are china...they were my mother's and I love them.

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful M choices, every one! And those are very pretty mugs - I like the cheery colors:) Marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love mugs, I collect them lol.

    Motherhood
    Making my rounds for letter M.
    Rose, ABC Wednesday Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, certainly those cups are very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mai.. I am so sorry I realized I have not visited this post.. :( I miss hosting WW, hope you will still join when it's up again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!