Apr 3, 2013

Luck, Love and Life



I was racking my brains out trying to come up with something that starts with letter L. I searched through my archives of photos and couldn't find anything post-worthy. But then, I realized and it suddenly hit me that I have so many things that start with the letter L. I have Love all around me, Luck has always been on my side, and I have a good Life.

Don't get me wrong, I am not rich and nor well-off. In fact, what I lack is money, hahaha, but I'm blessed with love, love from my parents who sent me to a good school, love from hubby who doesn't have any vices at all, love from my extended family who love my children like their own and love from few true friends. And most of all, love from my kids. And everyday, there is much Laughter too, from the kids and from things I see and read online. I also have loads of work to do everyday that sometimes I thought I'd lose my mind. :) And speaking of work, I'd better get back to my housework now.




10 comments:

  1. Love is in the air.... You are a lovely woman and your blog is lovely too. Thank you for your creations!
    Wol, ABCW Team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love is all around!
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best L word of all! And lovely pick for the day:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are always cheerful and filled with life:) I love L because of my Log Cabin Life, well, and my name:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, you al,most forgotten the best L of all. Sometimes luck play games with me..

    Las Vegas
    Catching up (again) for L entries, oh Lord, I am always LATE!
    Rose, ABC Wednesday Team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better late than never sis. At least you found the time. Really appreciate you dropping by! Mwah!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for your very sweet comment about my Mom!!She was released from the hospital yesterday and will probably going home to her home on Wednesday. Love is a perfect word for L--where would we be without it?
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for visiting back, Ann. I'm so glad your mom's okay now. what happy news!

      Delete
  7. that is sooooooooooooooooooo beautiful design love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i wish i can be as good as you are in this digiscrapping thing. to be honest i really suck at it + has to give it up!

    i agree, if we count all the "l's" we have in our lives, we'll realize just exactly how lucky we are! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!