Mar 27, 2013

Keychains!

Late last year, one of my bestfriends went on a vacation in Singapore. When she came home and had a chance to visit me and the kids, she gave me these two keychains she bought in Singapore. I love collecting keychains. And so far, these two are my favorites, along with the other keychains given to by my other bestfriend who travels a lot. I'm glad my bestfriends remember me when they're out of town or out of the country. They always bring me some tokens when they come home.


golden rabbit keychain and my glittery M keychain. 

And before I go, I would like to thank again Misty Allen of Crazy-4-Monograms for letting me use her monograms on my posts. It's such a joy for me to see these colorful and beautiful letters on my posts. She's such a generous designer. She has freebies everyday on her blog. And this letter K here has an Easter feel to it, don't you think? 

Enjoy the rest of the week everyone!

LINKING THIS UP TO:

8 comments:

  1. Love you key chains, and your monogram letters:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Key chains is a good idea for K. Carver, ABC Wed. Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty key chains, I like holiday mementos like these.
    Joy - ABC Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love key chain as well sis, kaya magkasundo tayo eh hehehe. Those are lovely key chains!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are fancy key chains. Carver, ABC Wed. Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Friends are the best! Especially when they remember us with trinkets of their travels☺ My girlfriend just bought me a vintage coin purse key chain last month too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!