Mar 20, 2013

J is for Jollibee

is for Jollibee. Every Filipino child loves Jollibee, not the fastfood chain itself, but the mascot that represents it. My boys love Jollibee, more the fastfood than the mascot. A weekend stroll at the mall would not be complete without dining in at this particular chain. They love the spaghetti the most and every spaghetti ever cooked and presented to them is measured by Jollibee standards, lol. So glad hubby's home-cooked spaghetti comes close. 


This was taken on my son's birthday in August 2012. 

Jollibee is a 35-year-old fast-food chain based in the Philippines. It specializes in burgers, spaghetti, fries and other dishes and desserts catering to the Filipino taste. It has now a network of more than 750 stores in the Philippines and 80 stores outside the Philippines with 26 in the USA, 32 in Vietnam, 11 in Brunei, 7 in Jeddah and one each in Qatar, Hong Kong, and Kuwait. --  source: www.jollibee.com.ph
How about you, who is you kid's favorite mascot?

LINKING THIS UP TO:

and
 Ruby Tuesday 2
My first on:
 Orange You Glad It's Friday

19 comments:

  1. Adorable and handsome 'little man' ~ Great post for J ~ Enjoy ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, there is no Jollibee here at our place or else my children would love it for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. January

      Catching up (again) with this week's entries.
      Rose, ABC Wednesday Team

      Delete
  3. So sweet! A very JOLLY choice for J today. I'm sure your husband's pasty is delicious:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boys always put food first, LOL. Great bee feet.
    Joy - ABC Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr Jollebee is quite jolly.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joyful bee and boy
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, I've never heard of Jollibee...my children are grown, but they used to love Micky Mouse. My grandson loves action figures, but it's impossible to choose a favorite...I suppose his favorite fast food symbol is McDonald's, but he thinks every fast food place is McDonald's...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute. I had never heard of this either, and like Lise, my children are all grown and my grands are more into singers like Justin Beiber. lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great looking mascot, fun for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, he loves his pet pretty, delicious photos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My daughter loves Jollibee too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your son is a very handsome young man. My girls are now in their late teens, but when they were little they loved all the Disney princesses. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had my first Jollibee meal in Manila when I was visiting friends there. Jollibee opened its first Singapore branch lately. There is a long queue for the food everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. He's so handsome. My kids love Jollibee too. Thanks for joining us at Orange You Glad.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Visiting from Orange You Glad....Had not heard of Jollibee...fast food spaghetti sounds good. My Orange effort:
    http://lore-eleven.blogspot.com/2013/03/so-ready-for-spring.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your son looks like he's enjoying the place. Always a bonus that they cater to pinoy taste. I took my son to Hong Kong for a weekend and all we did beside Disneyland was troop down to Jollibee and eat eat eat, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  17. cool figure. I can understand why the boys love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Back home, Jollibee is our favorite fast food chain.. Too bad, there's none here...

    Stopping by from Orange You Glad It's Friday- hope you can stop by...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!