Feb 6, 2013

Painting of Dolphins

 
One thing that I like about the hospital where we had my son's EEG and ECG done is that everywhere we looked there are paintings of different sizes, colors and themes hanging on the walls. These paintings surely brighten up the place.

This is a painting of dolphins by a certain Amor Bondoc. I tried to Google her name but I was unsuccessful to get any result of her other works. This painting hangs in the NeuroDevelopmental Center of the University of Perpetual Help-Delta.




There must be a reason why they chose this painting of dolphins for this particular department. I'd look into that later. Right now, the busy mom's gotta go.


And of course, as always, here's a delightful D monogram from the awesome digital kit designer Misty Allen.


Have a great Wednesday, everyone!  

More of the letter D at ABC Wednesdays. Just click on the badge at the top of post.

7 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful painting sis. Okay na ba si Simon. Ingat lagi!

    Discover
    Rose, ABC Wednesday Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dolphins. My daughter's school's mascot.
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice paintings at the hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your son is not ill? Dolphins are beautiful animals and the paintings are also very beautiful. Thank you for sharing and all the best with your son.
    Wil, ABCW Team.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww, i hope the little one is okay...

    those are really cool dolphin paintings, i wouldn't mind having those in our bedroom wall ;)

    mum would definitely love that "D" monogram!

    returning your ABC Wednesday visit

    Jared's Little Corner ~ D is for driver

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!