Jan 10, 2013

Screwdriver Pencils

Do you know what these are?



No, they're not really screwdrivers. They're actually pencils. The top part are erasers. My kids love these pencils. The first time hubby brought home one like these from his office, I wouldn't let the kids use it. They look like what others would identify at school as 'dangerous items', don't they? Anyway, after some time, the old one we have now looks like regular pencils. We bought these two pieces last Saturday with plans to give them to someone who might like them. 

I think these kind of novelty pencils are great promotional items. One thing I love during the holiday season is that many companies and establishments are giving away promotional items as a way of thanking their customers/clients. Two weeks ago, I was given an eco bag by our local grocery store for being their loyal customer. It was a good thing because I didn't have my eco bag with me that time and I bought so many items. The owner solved my problem right away.  

Other promotional items that would really be great to have are key chains, mouse pads, cellphone accessories, USB (why not? if the company is generous enough), tote bags, pencils and pens. How about you? What promotional items did you receive lately?

5 comments:

  1. I'm sure my boys would definitely love to have this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll put your boys on my list mommy willa. once i buy again i'll send you a pair. :)

      Delete
  2. i would love that too and I would not want my school boy use it! hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, mommy pinx. We have something in common.

      Delete
  3. Very detailed post! To be sure with above poster! I’ve your site bookmarked!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!