Jan 16, 2013

My First ABC Wednesday Post

A is for ABC Wednesday and I'm joining the fun today! A is also for Addict and I'm a scrapbook addict. Well, sort of. I haven't gone to the stage where I can't sleep without scrapping a photo but I'm getting there. Digital scrapbooking is something I have discovered a year ago. It's so easy to do and it's not messy like the traditional paper-and-pen scrapbooking, yet it's equally satisfying. 

Funny, because I've never been artistic as a child. Though I love to draw, I haven't had the inclination to devote any of my time to art or activities involving art and crafts like what I do a lot of now - scrapbooking, making collages, making invitations, cards, etc.

So that's it for today, I'm just sort of introducing myself to other ABC Wednesday participants. And I'll leave you with that beautiful letter A above from a very talented digital kit designer Misty Allen. Isn't that just deliciously beautiful. Sorry, I just can't resist posting that beautiful letter monogram. Everytime I see this ABC Wednesday comes to mind. :) Have a great Wednesday everyone!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for your absolutely fantastic contribution for ABC Wednesday! I am also a scrapbook addict. Every holiday is to be seen in scrapbooks.
    Wil, ABC Wednesday Team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the group! Nice introduction, and a beautiful A.
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to ABC Wednesday - just lost a long comment I posted so check for duplication! I am intrigued now to see what digital scrapbooking is all about. Any programs you would recomend?
    Looking forward to seeing what you share in Round 12.
    Denise ABC Wednesday Founder and Team member.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to ABCW! Glad you've joined us and we look forward to seeing your weekly posts. I love this monogram, but unfortunately I'm not that artistic.

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, welcome to ABC Wednesday sis! What a way to start our loved-meme.

    Rose, ABC Wednesday Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. May addiction din ako sis, blogging and clicking the camera lol.

    Catching up with ABC entries.

    Aunt
    Rose, ABC Wednesday Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. It IS a beautiful letter! You should enjoy participating in this meme. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!