Jan 21, 2013

Beautiful Orchids at the Manila Seedling Bank

I am feeling lazy and sluggish today. I don't know what to write or where to start, though I have so many things to write about and just so many ideas in my head. I'm just not up to it. So I browsed my photos and saw once again these photos from our walk at the Manila Seedling Bank. Flowers brighten up my day. So I made a collage. And I feel a little better now. 



I'm sure there are lot of bees around. You'll also find a lot of B's in ABC Wednesday.
All the whites are for Wednesday Whites
And all the colors you see for Color Connection.

And here's some more:



Hope you all enjoy seeing these Beautiful flowers as much as I do!  Enjoy the rest of the week!

**Credits: B monograms from Misty Allen **

12 comments:

  1. These are beautiful sis. Sorry about the color connection being closed wahhh..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know sis, I love orchid and they tell me I have a green thumb but I could never grow an orchid, it's a bit frustrating lol.

      Delete
  2. it's okay, chubs. my fault. anyway, i'll just stalk them all, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful orchids, how I love them. They're so graceful and lovely. Nice photo collage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, indeed!
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your orchids with us all! You made a beautiful collage around the splendid letter B! Have a great rest of the week!
    Wil. ABC Team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all beautiful for sure! I was given an orchid for my birthday and the petals lasted 4 months and dropped off. I was told to just keep the soil wet and they might come back. I hope so.

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linky is up for CC sis if you want to connect this one.. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!