A must-go event that you, mommies in Manila, shouldn't miss.
"Yes Mommy: How to Talk so your Child will Listen and Understand"
About the Yes Mommy Workshop
Jayme Gatbonton is the mom behind Optimommy, a blog about positive parenting and intentional motherhood. She is blessed to be called "Mommy" by two girls, 5 - year old Jamaine and 4 - year old Kalia. After working in TV production for 9 years, she gave up her dream to be a newscaster so she can devote more time to her lifetime career: being mom. She underwent training in Neuro Linguistic Programming and became a freelance workshop facilitator. She is now a Mass Communications teacher, blogger and part time work at home mom.Jayme is passionate about raising children with love, patience and positivity. Her "heart work" lies in encouraging and empowering moms to fulfill their life's passions while raising a loving family.
- Self Talk for Mommies: Why positive communication begins with you
- How to understand your child’s personality
- How to adjust your communication style based on your child’s personality
- The Three Elements of Positive Communication: Crucial factors to encourage your children to listen and understand
- How to say "no" by saying "yes"
In this network, you'll also gain:
- Tools to start your day with calmness and intention
- Patience in dealing with your children
- Resources to communicate persuasively
- A network of like minded moms who can give encouragement and support
These topics are really helpful for mommies like us. Who doesn't need extra help and motivation, right? If you find all of these interesting and helpful, please do join us and sign up through this form.
Event details: Date: Saturday, December 15, 2012 / Time: 9:00 am to 4:45 pm
Venue: COWO - Ground Floor, Suntree Tower, #27 Sapphire Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Rates: Regular rate of Php 1,400 / participant
- Early bird rate of Php 1,200 / participant (PAID before Dec. 1, 2012 or via Okayokay.com until Dec. 10)
- Group discount of Php 1,000 for 3 or more participants
*Lunch and afternoon snack are included/ Payment may be via Okayokay.com or deposit to a UnionBank or BPI Account or via Paypal (Please add Php 50 for Paypal charges).
And as a special gift to our readers and would-be participants, pay only P500.00 by using our coupon code "OptimommyM3B" upon sign-up. What a great earlyChristmas gift! So see you there?