Dec 10, 2012

12/08/2012 - Photo A Day Challenge : GREEN & YUMMY

It's already the 10th here, and I'm posting the photo for December 8th. I suddenly got an audio file to work on that I needed to submit in 48 hours, so I stayed away from my blogs over the weekend. I wish though I could stay away from Facebook that long. :D I'm going to make a two-in-one post today.

December 8 prompt: Yummy  and December 9 prompt: Green

So my post today is YUMMY and GREEN:

What is yummy and green for me? Lunch of  rice and red salted eggs with ripe tomatoes, and okra dipped in soy sauce and calamansi.A classic Filipino meal.


Salted red eggs are duck eggs preserved by curing in brine solutions for a number of days. It's sold already boiled and can be partnered with red tomatoes for a guaranteed mouth watering meal. If you want to know more about salted eggs, or how to make your own salted eggs in brine solution, try this link HERE


Mama Making Changes is sponsoring the Photo-A-Day Challenge Hop for December 2012! Each day of December, participants will be posting a photo base on the word prompt for the day. Hope you all visit the other participants! And if you're a blogger, we'd love to have you join us, just visit Mama Making Changes blog for details! Just click on the badge at my sidebar.

5 comments:

  1. Sarap ng okra isawsaw sa toyo na may kalamansi, nagutom ako bigla hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you chose food for GREEN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, You won in my giveaway here http://www.blessiesmixednutsblog.com/2012/12/collage-it-pro-review-and-giveaway.html. If you can give me your email so I can send to you the license code :-) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, a beautiful year with the beauty of life.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!