Nov 16, 2012

The Pacman Bag

Remember Pacman, the video game that was very popular during the 80s? I loved Pacman. Apparently, my kids love Pacman, too. They found a flash Pacman game online and they play it from time to time. I didn't know they really love Pacman, until we saw this Pacman bag at SM the last day of October. 

There was suddenly a lot of chatter and laughter when they saw this bag. They even looked at the prize and sat down on the floor to have a closer look.  Even now, while I'm writing this post, they're huddled in front of the computer and looking still at this Pacman bag.(i drafted this last night. now, they're at school)


I think I know what to buy them for Christmas.

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Yes, very nice bag, I remember those games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pagdating sa games ala akong alam lol. Very nice bag though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for participating to Color Connection. Pardon for my late visit, my PC is still under repair, sigh. Anyhow, linky for this week is up.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like somebody's going to receive a Pacman bag from Mommy Santa this Christmas ah ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. saang SM ito? haven't seen this yet...mukhang cool din na gift sa mga young "once" yan ...

    visiting from Color Connection...please take a peek at my colorful aftie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sa SM sucat ito sis, sa aisle in front of the hypermarket. thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  5. love the bag + its color. i love that game, too, although, i never really had the chance to actually play it! :P

    i bet my little man will love the game + the bag, as well.

    thanks for joining KID, added your entry to the linky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a nice bag. I have yet to introduce this game to Henry. Games from the 80's and 90's are waaaaaay better don't you agree?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!