Oct 22, 2012

Wow, Seven!


Wow, how time flies! My Sam just turned seven last week. We had a mini-party with his classmates at his school. Sam's such a happy birthday celebrant. He loved that he was the center of attention and basked in the warm greetings he was receiving that day. He beamed at everyone who greeted him as if to say, "Hey, I'm seven! I deserve all of this! Today is my day!" We did not have a grand party but he did enjoy the day and when asked, he said that he's happy.


I'm very proud of Sam. He has adjusted well in school and is now number one in his class. The teachers praise him for being attentive in class and being very active. He is a very diligent pupil. He never forgets to do his assignments and would often remind me that he has one.  I just wish that he'll keep this attitude till he grows up. I am thankful to be a mom to such a good kid.  :)

Linking this up to:

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Belated Happy Birthday to your son! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday ulit sam, bilis ng panahon no sis. Ako nga parang kelan lang din, now both of my Burritos are in school. I feel old lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. birthdays are the most fun + look you've celebrated 7 already! wish you all the best + be a good boy always! ;)

    thanks for joining k.i.d. + see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!