Sep 13, 2012

VitaPops, the Vitamin C that Rocks!

The delivery man came knocking on our door the other day. The VitaPops I've been waiting for had finally arrived at our home! I was very excited to try this product out because my kids love vitamins. They literally fall in line every time we announce it's time to take their vitamins. I wanted them to try VitaPops because I know they would love this Vitamin C which comes in pop rock format.


VitaPops is the newest Vitamin C offered in the market. What's great about this vitamins is that kids will love it because it fizzles and pop inside the mouth. I didn't even tell my kids that VitaPops is Vitamins C, but of course, my eldest can read and realized it soon enough. He was very much surprised and said, "Really, mama, that's vitamins? Cool!" (You can translate that in Tagalog if you want, LOL!)  The kids wanted more so I told them that I will ask their father to buy more for them. They can have two a day. Each sachet cost P10.
The kids' verdict? Thumbs up.


vitapops

Each sachet contains 50mg of Vitamin C as sodium ascorbate, making it non-acidic and contains only 1/5 the amount of sugar found in regular Vitamin C. Kids can consume it even on an empty stomach and make it part of their regular snacks since it's almost like candy.

Thanks to Unilab for another great product that kids will enjoy!

12 comments:

  1. our body really needs supplement of vitamin C to boost our immune system in fighting disease, and good that kids love the way unilab present it..i might try it too someday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good product out in the market. Tell ko nga daughter about this. Hindi naman kaya maging sobrang hyper ang kids?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i don't think they'll be hyper, papaleng, if you're gonna give them the right dose. two packs a day is enough.

      Delete
  3. Lucky you, your kids love taking vitamins! I hope my nieces and nephews will be like that. Thanks for this post.. this reminds me to take my own multi-vitamins naman. I'll suggest this vitamin to my SIL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow cool.... good thing they've thought of making vitamins into pop salts... sure kids will love it. i myself am addicted to these.. i'm sure they made it safe that no kids going to get overdose over it.

    cheers! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. my kids loves vitamins too. id been getting them the centrum for kids because its complete from A to Z daw kc. hehehe.. this Vitapops sounds like a fun vitamins. i should try it too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reminds me of the candy that pops on the tongue.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. vitamin C is really essential to good health

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where did you buy this vitamins,may you please share with me...
    My daughter will for sure love it! Is it okay for 4 yrs old?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sis, i have a four year old then. he's also taking this na. i give him one pack. the leaflet i got from Unilab says children as young as 4 can take it, although it's recommended for older kids. these samples are from unilab but they're available in all drugstores nationwide.

      Delete
  9. Nice, now the kids can drink their vitamins without without any struggle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. we loved vitapops too!

    thanks Mai for dropping by my blog today and leaving that message :) i look forward to seeing you around :) glad to have met you through MM too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!