Sep 29, 2012

Getting Ready for Halloween: Masks

Halloween is just around the corner. It's already October in just a couple of days. Malls, shops, toy stores and moms are already gearing up and getting ready for one of the most exciting events of the year, especially for kids. 

The My Memories Digital Scrapbooking family  has something especially made for Halloween this early  - masks! Kids can also use this in almost any occasions, in parties or just pretend plays. 

TO DOWNLOAD FOR FREE: Just click on the photos to go to the link. You'll be redirected to the My Memories Suite website. You will have to create an account using your email address and it's so easy to do. This is so that your downloads will stay in your account and you can download them again and again, in cases when you accidentally deleted them on your computer.
For those who don't have a My Memories Suite software, all you have to do is print these out in cardstock or whatever paper you choose, cut and put elastics.

For those who have the My Memories Suite software, just download the template file and load it into the MMS software. Choose Create Album From Designer and create your project, customize it with your paper and embellishment and print.   

Note: By using my coupon  code, STMMMS32267, you'll get $10 off this #1 scrapbook software and $10 credit to the My Memories online store. If you don't want to purchase yet, just keep my code and try the software first. Find the dowload trial link on the My Memories site.

Hope your kids will enjoy these freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit! I appreciate all your comments!